September 27, 2016 Regular BoCC Meeting - Supplemental
Governmental UnitsEvening/Public Hearing
1. Resolution Supporting the Request by Brammer Bio, LLC. for the Participation in the QTI Program (to follow Item #10)
Recommended Action: Approve the Resolution supporting Brammer Bio, LLC. for the participation in the QTI program and authorize the Chair's signature
Attachment: Brammer Bio Attachment to GPO.pdf
Attachment: Brammer Bio QTI Resolution.pdf
Attachment: Brammer Bio LLC Evaluation Matrix.pdf
Attachment: Brammer Bio LLC Confidentiality Letter.pdf
2. Request to Approve Recommended Tourism Product Development Grant Program Funding Awards (to follow the item above)
Recommended Action: Request to approve the funding recommendation by the Tourist Development Council and the County Manager to provide Tourist Development Tax funds to applicants through the Tourism Product Development Grant Program.
Attachment: Copy of FundingRequestsFY17.922.pdf
3. Interlocal Agreement with the Melrose Volunteer Fire Department for the Provision of Fire Suppression and Initial Response Emergency Medical Services (to follow Item #13)
Recommended Action: Adopt the Interlocal Agreement with the Melrose Volunteer Fire Department for the provision of Fire Suppression and Initial Response Emergency Medical Services
Attachment: ILA between Alachua County and the City of Merose VFD for Fire Supression and First Response.pdf
Governmental UnitsAdditional Backup
4. Unanticipated Revenue for Federal Health and Human Service Vote Program Grant (to follow Item #32)
Recommended Action: Adopt Resolution and approve the Budget Amendment to recognize unanticipated revenue for Federal Election Activities Grant.
Attachment: BA HHS Grant.pdf
Attachment: HHS Grant 091516.pdf
5. Supervisor of Elections - Approval of Expenditures for the 2016 Presidential General Election (to follow the item above)
Recommended Action: Adopt the Resolution authorizing an exception to the budget restrictions normally imposed on constitutional officers who have not been reelected or are not seeking reelection.
Attachment: SOE authorization to appropriate.pdf
6. Across the Board Increase for Non-Bargaining Employees; Amendments to FY 2016/2017 Non-Bargaining Pay Plans and LIUNA Bargaining Unit Pay Plans; Intern, Temporary and Unclassified Service Rates of Pay (to follow the item above)
Recommended Action: #1 – Request approval of Draft Fiscal Year 2016/2017 Non-Bargaining (addition of new classifications), DRAFT Executive Service, DRAFT Guardian Ad Litem Pay Plans; and/or #2- Request approval of Fiscal Year 2016/2017 DRAFT LIUNA Bargaining Unit (addition of salary re-alignment) Pay Plans. #3 - Approve Fiscal Year 2016/2017 Non-Bargaining, Executive Service and Guardian Ad Litem classified employees hired on or before October 1, 2016, to receive a 1.50% across-the-board increase and an additional $0.3365 per hour increase to be applied to the base rate of pay (equal to $700 annually if a full time employee); and/or #4 - Approve the pay rate for Interns at $12.50 per hour for Undergraduate, $14.00 per hour for Graduate, and $15.00 per hour for Management. #5- Approve pay rates for employees appointed to Temporary and Unclassified Service to be set at the minimum rate of the appropriate salary range in accordance with the County’s Employee Policies and/or Board’s Minimum Wage Policy as adopted August 6, 2015.
Attachment: DRAFT Summary Pay Plan.pdf
Attachment: BOCC BAR LIUNA PAY PLAN FINAL DRAFT 092016.pdf
Attachment: BOCC NBR PAY PLAN DRAFT 092216 FINAL DRAFT.pdf
Attachment: BOCC EXS PAY PLAN DRAFT.pdf
Attachment: BOCC GAL PAY PLAN DRAFT 090716.pdf
7. Amended October 2014-September 2017 Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) between Alachua County and Local #3852 International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF) (General Unit) (to follow the item above)
Recommended Action: Approve the negotiated amended October 2014 - September 2017 Collective Bargaining Agreement with Local #3852 International Association of Fire Fighters. Approve new rates of pay for all covered employees, effective the first full pay period beginning on or October 1, 2016, in accordance with the negotiated Collective Bargaining Agreement. Approve Fiscal Year 2016 IAFF General Unit Pay Plan.
Attachment: DRAFT IAFF GENERAL 2014through2017 83016.pdf
Attachment: FY17 BOCC IAFF GEN PAY PLAN DRAFT.pdf
8. Ratify October 2016 - September 2019 Collective Bargaining Agreement(CBA)between Alachua County and Northeast Public Employees Local 630, Laborers' International Union of North America (LIUNA) (to follow the item above)
Recommended Action: Approve the negotiated 3 year term Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) between Alachua County and Laborers' Local 630, International Union of North America (LIUNA) Northeast Public Employees' Local 630, October 2016 - September 2019. Approve new rates of pay for all covered employees, effective the first full pay period beginning on or after October 1, 2016, in accordance with the negotiated Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Attachment: LIUNA AgendaSummary .pdf
Attachment: BOCC BAR LIUNA PAY PLAN FINAL DRAFT 092016.pdf
Attachment: FinalDRAFT20162019 LIUcba eff 100116.pdf
9. Resolution Amending the Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company QTI Program Agreement (to follow the item above)
Recommended Action: Approve the Resolution supporting the request by Enterprise Florida to amend the Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company participation in the QTI program and authorize the Chair's signature
Attachment: Nationwide Mutual Attachment to GPO.pdf
Attachment: Nationwide Mutual Insurance QTI Resolution.pdf
10. 2016-17 Victims of Crime Act (VOCA) Grant Contract (to follow Item #55)
Recommended Action: Approve the VOCA grant contract and inter-fund loan in the amount of $50,000.
Attachment: 2016 2017 Victims of Crime Act Grant Contract.pdf